69. Sanghyun Lee*, Hojin Kim*, Wonhyung Lee and Joonwon Kim (* equally contributed)
"Patternable particle microarray utilizing controllable particle delivery"
Micro and Nano Systems Letters
68. Wonhyung Lee, Hojin Kim, Sanghyun Lee and Joonwon Kim
"Continuous Single-Phase Flow-Assisted Isolation for Parallel Observation of Reactions Between Deterministically Paired Particles"
Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems
67. Jongkyeong Lim, Young Kwon Kim, Dong-Joon Won, In Ho Choi, Sangmin Lee* and Joonwon Kim*
(* corresponding author)
"3D printing of freestanding overhanging structure utilizing an in-situ light guide"
Advanced Materials Technologies
66. Sanghyun Lee*, Wonhyung Lee*, Hojin Kim, Pan Kee Bae, Jaechan Park and Joonwon Kim(* equally contributed) "Oscillatory flow-assisted efficient target enrichment with small volumes of sample by using a particle-based microarray device" Biosensors and Bioelectronics, Vol. 131, pp. 280-286, 2019. 04. 15 (DOI: 10.1016/j.bios.2019.01.067)
65. Sanghyun Lee, Hojin Kim, Wonhyung Lee and Joonwon Kim
"Microfluidic-based cell handling devices for biochemical applications"
Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol. 28, 123001, 2018.10.16
[Invited Topical Review]
64. Aeree Kim, Chan Lee and Joonwon Kim
"Durable, scalable, and tunable omniphobicity on stainless steel mesh for separation of diverse liquid mixtures"
Surface and Coatings Technology, Vol. 344, pp. 394-401, 2018. 06. 25,
63. Sanghyun Lee, Hojin Kim, Wonhyung Lee and Joonwon Kim
"Finger-triggered portable PDMS suction cup for equipment-free microfluidic pumping"
Micro and Nano Systems Letters, Vol. 6, 1, 2018. 03. 05, (DOI: 10.1186/s40486-018-0063-4)
62. Taedoo Choung*, Jongkyeong Lim*, Dong-Joon Won and Joonwon Kim (* equally contributed)
"Chamber/Capsule-Integrated Self-Healing Coating on Glass for Preventing Crack Propagation"
Macromolecular Materials and Engineering, Vol. 303, 1800041, 2018. 03. 13,
61. Sangmin Lee*, Hojin Kim* and Joonwon Kim (* equally contributed)
"Feasibility study of a biocompatible pneumatic dispensing system using mouse 3T3-J2 fibroblasts"
Micro and Nano Systems Letters, Vol. 5, 27, 2017. 11. 24, (DOI: 10.1186/s40486-017-0061-y)
60. Hojin Kim*, Sanghyun Lee*, Wonhyung Lee and Joonwon Kim (* equally contributed)
"High-density microfluidic particle cluster array device for parallel and dynamic study of interaction between engineered particles"
Advanced Materials, Vol. 29, 1701351, 2017. 06. 14, (DOI: 10.1002/adma.201701351)
[Published as a front cover]