Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, UCLA
Major: Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)
Minor: Thin film material processing and testing
Photonics and optoelectronics
M.S., Mechanical Engineering, UCLA
Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)
B.S., Mechanical Engineering, UCLA
Mechanical System Design & Control
Associate Professor, POSTECH
Assistant Professor, POSTECH
Research Assistant Professor, POSTECH
Postdoctoral researcher, UCLA, Chem. and Biochem. Dept.
Graduate student researcher, UCLA , MAE Dept.
- Research topic appearance on BBC NEWS (Articled October 10, 2003, on BBC NEWS)
- Research presentation on National Geographic Explorer (Aired Sunday, March 16, 2003 at 8pm ET/PT on MSNBC TV channel)
- California NanoSystems Institute (CNSI) NanoSystems Poster Day, UCLA, September 2002.
- Invited speaker for Sandia National Laboratories, Livermore, CA, August 2002.
- Tel : 82-54-279-2185
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org