40. Seol Ha Kim, Ho Seon Ahn, Joonwon Kim, Moo Hwan Kim and Hyun Sun Park
"Experimental study of water droplets on over-heated nano/microstructured zirconium surfaces"
Nuclear Engineering and Design, Vol. 278, pp. 367-376, 2014.10.15
39. Sangmin Lee, In Ho Choi, Young Kwon Kim and Joonwon Kim
"Velocity control of nanoliter droplets using a pneumatic dispensing system"
Micro and Nano System Letters, Vol. 2, issue 5, 2014.07.12
38. Jiwoo Hong, Young Kwon Kim, Kwan Hyoung Kang, Joonwon Kim and Sang Joon Lee
"Spreading dynamics and oil film entrapment of sessile drops submerged in oil driven by DC electrowetting "
Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical , Vol.196, pp.292-297, 2014.06
37. Jae-Won Choi*, Sangmin Lee*, Dong-Hun Lee, Joonwon Kim**, Andrew deMello**
and Soo-Ik Chang** (* equally contributed, ** corresponding author)
"Integrated pneumatic micro-pumps for high-throughput droplet-based microfluidics"
RSC Advances, Vol. 4, issue 39, pp. 20341-20345, 2014.04.24
36. Hyungmo Kim*, Usung Park*, Chan Lee, Hyungdae Kim, Moo Hwan Kim and Joonwon Kim
(* equally contributed)
"Drop splashing on a rough surface: how surface morphology affects splashing threshold"
Applied Physics Letters , Vol. 104, issue 16, pp. 161608, 2014.04.23
35. Hojin Kim and Joonwon Kim
"A microfluidic-based dynamic microarray system with single-layer pneumatic valves for immobilization and selective retrieval of single microbeads"
Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, Vol.16, issue 4, pp. 623-633, 2014.04.01
34. Aeree Kim, Hyungmo Kim, Chan Lee and Joonwon Kim
"Effective three-dimensional superhydrophobic aerogel-coated channel for high efficiency water-droplet transport"
Applied Physics Letters , Vol. 104, issue 08, pp. 081601, 2014.02
33. Hyoungmo Kim*, Dasook Kim*, Chan Lee and Joonwon Kim (* equally contributed)
"Laser interference lithography using spray/spin photoresist development method for consistent periodic nanostructures"
Current Applied Physics, Vol. 14, issue 2, pp.209-214, 2014.02
32. Jiwoo Hong*, Young Kwon Kim*, Kwan Hyoung Kang, Joonwon Kim and Sang Joon Lee
(* equally contributed)
"Effects of drop viscosity on oscillation dynamics induced by AC electrowetting"
Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, Vol.190, pp. 48-54, 2014.01
31. Ho Seon Ahn*, Hyungmo Kim*, Ji Min Kim, Su Cheong Park, Jin Man Kim, Joonwon Kim
and Moo Hwan Kim (* equally contributed)
"Controllable pore size of three dimensional self-assembled foam-like graphene and its wettability"
Carbon, Vol.64, pp. 27-34, 2013.11