20. Ho Seon Ahn, Gunyeop Park, Joonwon Kim, and Moo Hwan Kim
"Wicking and spreading of water droplets on nanotubes"
Langmuir Vol. 28, issue 5, pp. 2614-2619, 2012.02.07
19. Ho Seon Ahn, Chan Lee, Joonwon Kim, and Moo Hwan Kim
"The effect of capillary wicking action of micro/nano structures on pool boiling critical heat flux"
International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 55, issue 1-3, pp.89-92, 2012.01.15
18. Kwanghyun Yoo, Usung Park, and Joonwon Kim
"Development and characterization of a novel configurable MEMS inertial switch using a microscale liquid-metal droplet in a microstructured channel"
Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Vol. 166, issue 2, pp. 234-240, 2011.04.01
17. W. Hwang, K. H. Lee, H. Park, J. Kim, J. Park, J. H. Cho, J. H. Jeon, D. Choi, D. Kim, D. Kim, S. Kim, K. Lee, T. Jing and S. Lee
"Some aspects of the design and applications of nanohoneycomb and nanofiber array structures",
Mechanics of Composite Materials , Vol. 47, issue 1, pp. 11-36, 2011.03.01
16. Usung Park, Byoungkyoo Park, Il-Kwon Moon, Dongsik Kim, and Joonwon Kim
"Development of a dual-axis micromachined convective accelerometer with an effective heater geometry"
Microelectronic engineering , Vol. 88, issue 3, pp. 276-281, 2011.03.01
15. Ho Seon Ahn, Chan Lee, Hyungdae Kim, HangJin Jo, SoonHo Kang, Joonwon Kim, Jeongseob Shin, and MooHwan Kim
"Pool boiling CHF enhancement by micro/nanoscale modification of Zircaloy-4 surface "
Nuclear Engineering and Design , Vol. 240, issue 10, pp. 3350-3360, 2010.10.01
14. Seontae Kim, Hyung Dae Kim, Hyungmo Kim, Ho Seon Ahn, Hangjin Jo, Joonwon Kim, and Moo Hwan Kim
"Effects of nano-fluid and surfaces with nano structure on the increase of CHF"
Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, Vol. 34, issue 4, pp. 487-495, 2010.05.01
13. Ikjoo Byun, and Joonwon Kim
"Cost-effective laser interference lithography using a 405 nm AlInGaN semiconductor laser "
Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering , Vol. 20, issue 5, pp. 055024, 2010.05.01
12. Usung Park, Kwanghyun Yoo, and Joonwon Kim
"Development of a MEMS digital accelerometer (MDA) using a microscale liquid metal droplet in a microstructured photosensitive glass channel "
Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Vol. 159, issue 1, pp. 51-57, 2010.04.01
11. Hyungmo Kim, and Joonwon Kim
"Evaporation characteristics of hydrophilic surface with micro-scale and/or nano-scale structures fabricated by sandblasting and aluminum anodization "
Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol. 20, issue 4, pp. 045008, 2010.04.01