15. Ho Seon Ahn, Chan Lee, Hyungdae Kim, HangJin Jo, SoonHo Kang, Joonwon Kim, Jeongseob Shin, and MooHwan Kim
"Pool boiling CHF enhancement by micro/nanoscale modification of Zircaloy-4 surface "
Nuclear Engineering and Design , Vol. 240, issue 10, pp. 3350-3360, 2010.10.01
14. Seontae Kim, Hyung Dae Kim, Hyungmo Kim, Ho Seon Ahn, Hangjin Jo, Joonwon Kim, and Moo Hwan Kim
"Effects of nano-fluid and surfaces with nano structure on the increase of CHF"
Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, Vol. 34, issue 4, pp. 487-495, 2010.05.01
13. Ikjoo Byun, and Joonwon Kim
"Cost-effective laser interference lithography using a 405 nm AlInGaN semiconductor laser "
Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering , Vol. 20, issue 5, pp. 055024, 2010.05.01
12. Usung Park, Kwanghyun Yoo, and Joonwon Kim
"Development of a MEMS digital accelerometer (MDA) using a microscale liquid metal droplet in a microstructured photosensitive glass channel "
Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Vol. 159, issue 1, pp. 51-57, 2010.04.01
11. Hyungmo Kim, and Joonwon Kim
"Evaporation characteristics of hydrophilic surface with micro-scale and/or nano-scale structures fabricated by sandblasting and aluminum anodization "
Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol. 20, issue 4, pp. 045008, 2010.04.01
10. Sangmin Lee, and Joonwon Kim
"Development and characterization of a cartridge type pneumatic dispenser with an integrated backflow stopper"
Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol. 20, issue 1, pp. 015011, 2010.01.01
9. Hyungmo Kim, Moo Hwan Kim, and Joonwon Kim
"Wettability of dual-scaled surfaces fabricated by the combination of a conventional silicon wet-etching and a ZnO solution method"
Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol. 19, issue 9, pp. 095002, 2009.09.01
8. Donghyun Kim, Joonwon Kim, Hyun C Park, Kun-H Lee, and Woonbong Hwang
"A Superhydrophobic Dual-scale Engineered Lotus Leaf"
Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering Vol. 18, issue 1, pp. 015019, 2008.01.03
7. Sun Rock Choi, Joonwon Kim, and Dongsik Kim
"3ω Method to measure thermal properties of electrically conducting small-volume liquid"
Review of Scientific Instruments. Vol. 78, issue 8, pp. 084902, 2007.08.29
6. Donghyun Kim, Joonwon Kim, and Woonbong Hwang
"Prediction of contact angle on a microline patterned surface"
Surface Science, Vol. 600, issue 22, pp. 301-304, 2006.11.15