35. Hojin Kim and Joonwon Kim
"A microfluidic-based dynamic microarray system with single-layer pneumatic valves for immobilization and selective retrieval of single microbeads"
Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, Vol.16, issue 4, pp. 623-633, 2014.04.01
34. Aeree Kim, Hyungmo Kim, Chan Lee and Joonwon Kim
"Effective three-dimensional superhydrophobic aerogel-coated channel for high efficiency water-droplet transport"
Applied Physics Letters , Vol. 104, issue 08, pp. 081601, 2014.02
33. Hyoungmo Kim*, Dasook Kim*, Chan Lee and Joonwon Kim (* equally contributed)
"Laser interference lithography using spray/spin photoresist development method for consistent periodic nanostructures"
Current Applied Physics, Vol. 14, issue 2, pp.209-214, 2014.02
32. Jiwoo Hong*, Young Kwon Kim*, Kwan Hyoung Kang, Joonwon Kim and Sang Joon Lee (* equally contributed)
"Effects of drop viscosity on oscillation dynamics induced by AC electrowetting"
Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, Vol.190, pp. 48-54, 2014.01
31. Ho Seon Ahn*, Hyungmo Kim*, Ji Min Kim, Su Cheong Park, Jin Man Kim, Joonwon Kim, and Moo Hwan Kim (* equally contributed)
"Controllable pore size of three dimensional self-assembled foam-like graphene and its wettability"
Carbon, Vol.64, pp. 27-34, 2013.11
30. Seol Ha Kim, Ho Seon Ahn, Joonwon Kim, Massoud Kaviany and Moo Hwan Kim
"Dynamics of water droplet on a heated nanotubes surface"
Applied Physics Letters, Vol.102, issue 23, pp. 233901, 2013.06.10
29. Seungbum Baek, Usung Park, In Ho Choi and Joonwon Kim
"Pneumatic RF MEMS switch using liquid metal droplet"
Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol.23, issue 5, pp.055006, 2013.03.25
28. Hojin Kim, Sangmin Lee, and Joonwon Kim
"Hydrodynamic trap-and-release of single particles using dual function elastomeric valves: Design, fabrication, and characterization"
Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, Vol. 13, issue 5, pp. 835-844, 2012.11.01
27. Ho Seon Ahn, Gunyeop Park, Ji Min Kim, Joonwon Kim, Moo Hwan Kim
"The effect of water absorption on critical heat flux enhancement during pool boiling"
Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, Vol. 42, pp. 187-195, 2012.10.01
26. Chan Lee, Hyungmo Kim, Ho Seon Ahn, Moo Hwan Kim, and Joonwon Kim
"Micro/nanostructure Evolution of Zircaloy Surface Using Anodization Technique: Application to Nuclear Fuel Cladding Modification"
Applied Surface Science, Vol. 258, issue 22, pp. 8724-8731, 2012.09.01