46. In Ho Choi, Young Kwon Kim, Sangmin Lee, Seung Hee Lee and Joonwon Kim
"A pneumatic drop-on-demand printing system with an extended printable liquid range"
Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, Vol. 24, no. 4, 2015.08
45. Jiwoo Hong*, Young Kwon Kim*, Dong-Joon Won, Joonwon Kim** and Sang Joon Lee** (* equally contributed, **corresponding author)
"Three-dimensional digital microfluidic manipulation of droplets in oil medium "
Scientific Reports, Vol. 5, 10685, 2015.06.02
44. Jae-Won Choi*, Gil-Jung Kim*, Sangmin Lee, Joonwon Kim**, Andrew J. deMello** and Soo-Ik Chang** (* equally contributed, ** corresponding author)
"A droplet-based fluorescence polarization immunoassay (dFPIA) platform for rapid and quantitative analysis of biomarkers"
Biosensors and Bioelectronics, Vol. 67, pp. 497-502, 2015.05.15
43. Aeree Kim, Chan Lee, Hyungmo Kim and Joonwon Kim
"Simple approach to superhydrophobic nanostructured Al for practical antifrosting application based on enhanced self-propelled jumping droplets"
ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, Vol. 7, pp. 7206-7213, 2015.03.17
42. Chan Lee, Aeree Kim and Joonwon Kim
"Electrochemically etched porous stainless steel for enhanced oil retention"
Surface and Coatings Technology, Vol. 264, pp. 127-131, 2015.02.25
41. Usung Park, Jaewook Rhim, Jong Up Jeon and Joonwon Kim
"A micromachined differential resonant accelerometer based on robust structural design"
Microelectronic Engineering, Vol. 129, pp. 5-11, 2014.11.05
40. Seol Ha Kim, Ho Seon Ahn, Joonwon Kim, Moo Hwan Kim and Hyun Sun Park
"Experimental study of water droplets on over-heated nano/microstructured zirconium surfaces"
Nuclear Engineering and Design, Vol. 278, pp. 367-376, 2014.10.15
39. Sangmin Lee, In Ho Choi, Young Kwon Kim and Joonwon Kim
"Velocity control of nanoliter droplets using a pneumatic dispensing system"
Micro and Nano System Letters, Vol. 2, issue 5, 2014.07.12
38. Jiwoo Hong, Young Kwon Kim, Kwan Hyoung Kang, Joonwon Kim and Sang Joon Lee
"Spreading dynamics and oil film entrapment of sessile drops submerged in oil driven by DC electrowetting "
Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical , Vol.196, pp.292-297, 2014.06
37. Jae-Won Choi*, Sangmin Lee*, Dong-Hun Lee, Joonwon Kim**, Andrew deMello** and Soo-Ik Chang** (* equally contributed, ** corresponding author)
"Integrated pneumatic micro-pumps for high-throughput droplet-based microfluidics"
RSC Advances, Vol. 4, issue 39, pp. 20341-20345, 2014.04.24